Nexus Modding > Game Assets

NPC Reference guide

(1/1)

Sargoth:
While changing some of the pics for the briefs, I decided to map the NPC's and thought I'd share.

GeoModder:
You mean you never had the file in attachment?
But yours is way sharper. Thanks. :)

I often think some of those NPC's portraits should be switched around. For instance, SpaceTech commander Xiao Lee (npc 8 ) seems to wear the same kind of uniform as the rescued Asgiharu flight engineer (npc 34), a Kissaki 'employee'.

Sargoth:

--- Quote from: GeoModder on January 25, 2016, 18:19:17 ---You mean you never had the file in attachment?
But yours is way sharper. Thanks. :)
--- End quote ---

Nah, I do now, thanks to me ;D

--- Quote from: GeoModder on January 25, 2016, 18:19:17 ---I often think some of those NPC's portraits should be switched around. For instance, SpaceTech commander Xiao Lee (npc 8) seems to wear the same kind of uniform as the rescued Asgiharu flight engineer (npc 34), a Kissaki 'employee'.

--- End quote ---

The story was probably much longer or convoluted. Xiao might have been rescued at Sekunja Alpha and convinced later to switch sides. Might have been a string of bases of the kissaki that turned dark and you'd have a much more  foreboding first chapter. Might even have been multiple-choice missions ;)

GeoModder:
Why don't you ask the umpires? Draw that ultimate card again? :D

Sargoth:
I'll quietly wait for Nexus 2 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version