Off-Topic > Off-Topic

Back in the Nexus

(1/2) > >>

Camtheman:
I just re-realized how much fun it is... after going through my old mods...

I hope you guys remember me, glad to see this community is still somewhat active for a nearly dead game.

Arparso:
Welcome back :D

The Old Dragon:
Hey there Cam,

Always good to see the old faces back. Been up to much?

Camtheman:
Thanks, you guys have always been helpful =P

Not much, but I am going for a Bachelors degree in Software Engineering, so maybe one day I'll get to really help you guys...

Reverse engineering Nexus, anyone? XD

Edit:

Incidentally, do you guys remember if the mission "Alpha Gate" has the battleship Guardian availible in your fleet? I cannot remember for the life of me, and I've been changing the rules files to have 999 resource points in every ship and want to know if I somehow screwed something up.

Playing on the medium difficulty...

GeoModder:

--- Quote from: Camtheman on January 06, 2013, 02:04:08 ---Incidentally, do you guys remember if the mission "Alpha Gate" has the battleship Guardian availible in your fleet? I cannot remember for the life of me, and I've been changing the rules files to have 999 resource points in every ship and want to know if I somehow screwed something up.
--- End quote ---

If you mean the mission where the Noah-Earth gate has to be checked upon in the 5th episode, the answer is no.
It only joins you in the next mission, where the converted Vardrag ships attempt to cross the Beta gate and convert the Starportal in the proces.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version