Nexus Skirmisher > Help / Technical Support

Stargate war begins and Nexus Skirmisher

(1/4) > >>

Conner1993:
So I just Installed the Stargate war begins mod and the skirmisher mod. I opened skirmisher selected the appropriate mission type for the stargate mod which brings me to my question. Are the ships supposed to still show as they do in the normal mission type and if so where do I find the mission I created?

Mularac:
What do you mean, finding the missions? Ingame so you can play, or the physical script so you can mod it?

If you meant the 1 one, the mission should have appeared on the ingame menu that appears as soon as you launch the mod (if it doesn't, please outline in detail what you've done to install the mod and the skirmisher)

In the 2 case, the mission files are located on the folder "X:\...\Nexus - The jupiter incident\mods\Stargate the war begins\mod_missions\"
Look for the one with the same nane as the one you've just created

Conner1993:
In game so I can play them.

But now it appears in the skirmisher missions menu. But it won't let me play. I get an error message. More than this I am wondering how do I know which ships are which when creating a mission? Even if I change the MISSION TYPE to StargateWarBegins all the ships in the selection menu have the names of the ships in the vanilla game. Any help is appreciated. Someone should make a tutorial video on how to use skirmisher in conjuction with stargate war begins.

Mularac:
Stupid question, did you select the Stargate mod from the mods drop down menu AS WELL as the Stargate War Begins mission type?

Conner1993:
Ok so I had it working and yes I hadn't selected stargate mod from the other drop down menu but now I have another problem.... I created a few missions and they work fine and all but today on my 13th mission I accidently put 12 in the mission number. So I have that whole double mission error thing pop up when I try and start the stargate mod so I am wondering how do you delete existing missions? Where do I go? Sorry and thank you for your patience/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version