Nexus Skirmisher > Help / Technical Support

Yes! I got STEC to work! Wait, no, NO!

(1/2) > >>

nerdymidgetkid:
Downloaded STEC but couldn't find where to put it. Just to try it I clicked on the one application in the winrar window-the skirmisher. The default place where it wanted to put itself told me where to put the actual mod. However, since the application had already installed the skirmisher, I extracted the actual mod separately. Now, there is no STEC mode in the skirmisher. Is there a way I can fix this or do I need to re-install?

Mularac:
All the mods go to the folder "mods" that it's in your nexus tji main folder, in your case it probably is in:
"x:\...\Steam\SteamApps\Common\Nexus - The Jupiter Incident\"

Just extract the mod and put that folder in the mods one, so it ends up looking something like this:

"...\mods\STEC" and inside that folder there are a bunch of ones like universe, meshes, sound, music, textures, etc.

Then when you launch the skirmisher it should appear the STEC option.

nerdymidgetkid:
STEC is in my Nexus mods folder, along with Nexus Skirmisher, Nexus Skirmisher SP settings, Nexus Standard Multiplayer Battles and the Samples.   

Mularac:
And what's inside of that folder?

nerdymidgetkid:
Meshes, Music, npc, Save, Sound, Textures, Universe. So am I putting the Skirmisher inside the STEC folder?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version