Nexus - The Jupiter Incident > General Discussion

State of things

(1/3) > >>

Arparso:
Soooo, how is everyone? Is there still somebody modding and/or playing Nexus? Some people still visiting this forum?

martiz:
Been watching and reading this forum for quite some time since the official Nexus forum has been closed down.
Answering your question: I'm fine and also still looking for some news (Nexus 2 for example).

I still like to play Nexus and would like to try as a modder.
But due to my life, I haven't tried yet.

Mularac:
I'm slowly coming back to modding after a long hiatus, currently working exclusively in the Conquest mod, which is coming along at a slow pace (but I think that the hard part is over, so I'm hopeful)

Modding or not, I still visit this site often, though.
How about you? Still working on the freespace mod?

Arparso:
@martiz:
Nexus 2 - yeah, who of us isn't waiting for that? ;)
Still looking forward to their Kickstarter campaign. At least I hope it's still coming.

@Mularac:
Not a whole lot since last years release, I fear. I hate leaving unfinished work, but I get so easily distracted by other stuff and there's always so much to do, anyway :(

Right now I'm thinking about what to do with it, how to continue from what I currently have. Maybe just focus on smaller updates... like creating a new mission and introducing a new ship along with it. That's at least more manageable than trying to do everything at once. Haven't yet decided, though.

I hear the Stargate mod is back on track?

/edit:
Had a quick look at the Conquest mod - sounds really intriguing. Mixing some 4x strategy with Nexus? :D

Mularac:
it is, but I'm not part of it, at least for now. The Conquest mod is taking up all my effort and concentration, and trying to work on two campaign will surely overcome my tolerance for frustration.
The sad thing is that the Stargate mod's first campaign is about 70% done... and it's only lacking 3 missions and abut 6 briefings. I'll probably shift my attention to that once I achieve a stable build of the Conquest mod.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version